The oil mill
Our small company mill is made up of a latest generation processing system (Mori-Tem Toscana Enologica Mori) where the main objective is cleaning and the absence of oxygen during processing. This allows us to obtain a high quality product.
The plant is divided into:
In the OUTDOOR AREA there are:
- HOPPER / DERAMIFIER / DEFOGLIATORE where, the olives coming from our land, are first cleaned from any branches, soil or leaves
- WASHING MACHINE / DRYER the olives are washed and dried before pressing
- FRANGING by blades, the olives are transformed into pulp and then passed in a refrigeration piping to lower the temperature of the pasta before arriving at the grinding wheels
INTERNAL PART that includes
- VERTICAL GRAMOLE / DECANTER where the pasta is kneaded for about 10 / 15min in the absence of oxygen at low temperatures
- SEPARATOR / FILTER all our oil is filtered immediately after extraction
Our oil is stored in silos under nitrogen in a room with a constant temperature of around 15 ° C.